What do I need to return?
What do you need to return?
- Full service history. Stamped book (if applicable), digital service print (if applicable) and service receipts
- All keys, including spare keys
- Vehicle tools, including tyre inflation kits and locking wheel nut
- Satellite navigation disks or cards (if applicable)
- Parcel shelves and headrests
- Charging cables for electric vehicles (if applicable)
- V5C vehicle registration document (if you have this, please complete Section 9 and send the whole document as soon as your vehicle has been collected to: Remarketing Support, ALD Automotive, Oakwood Drive, Emersons Green, Bristol BS16 7LB)
Returning Missing Items
If you/your company were unable to return any of the above items when the vehicle was collected, it may be possible to return them to us after collection to avoid charges. Please be aware that if your/your company’s vehicle has been sold, we will not be able to credit charges for any missing items.
If you would like to provide us with missing service history, please send it to us here, including the vehicle registration number in your email.
If you/your company would like to return small items to us (e.g. keys, locking wheel nuts, satellite navigation SD cards), please post them to the below address. Please ensure you/your company include the vehicle registration number:
- Remarketing Support, ALD Automotive, Oakwood Drive, Emersons Green, Bristol BS16 7LB
If you/your company would like to return any larger items (e.g. parcel shelves, head rests or multiple small items), they will need to be posted/taken to the relevant de-fleet centre. You/your company will need to provide us with proof of delivery/handover of these items so that we can review any charges. If you/your company need to return larger items or multiple small items, please call us on 03700 011 181 and we will advise you/your company of the details for the relevant de-fleet centre.