What do I need to remove?
- All evidence of personal data stored in the vehicle (e.g. phonebook, sat nav locations) or any documents (e.g. names, addresses, bank card number).
- Ensure all personal belongings are removed from the vehicle.
- If you/your company have had a tracker fitted to your vehicle, this must be removed or deactivated. If this is not done prior to collection, it may be possible to make arrangements with the relevant de-fleet site, however any removal and collection of the tracker unit will remain your responsibility.
Items Left in Vehicle
- If any personal belongings are left in the vehicle, it may not be possible for us to get these back to you. If, after the vehicle has been collected, you do notice that you have left something in the vehicle, please call us and we will try our best to locate it for you.
- If we are able to locate items left in the vehicle, it will be your responsibility to collect them or to make arrangements for them to be sent to you, including covering any delivery costs.